These healthy chicken tenders are finger licking good. Feel free to serve these along with a fresh vegetable salad for a well-balanced meal.
Diabetic-Friendly Oven-Baked Chicken Tenders Recipe
- 2 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts halved
- 2 egg whites beaten
- ½ cup whole-wheat cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp. basil
- ½ tsp. oregano
- ½ tsp. thyme
- 2 tsp. Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Cut each chicken breast into 2 inch strips.
- Dip each strip into the egg whites.
- Combine the cracker crumbs with the spices and cheese in a plastic bag.
- Add the chicken strips and shake to coat with the crumb mixture.
- Place the coated chicken strips on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes until golden.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!