This is an adorable dessert that would be perfect for Valentine’s Day or just a surprise for your sweetheart.
How To Make Sweetheart Meringue Tarts with Strawberries
Meringue tarts are sweet and perfect for people who have sweet tooth.
- Sift the sugar with the baking powder and salt.
- Combine the egg whites, vanilla, vinegar, and water.
Add the sugar mixture gradually to the egg whites, alternating with a few drops of the liquid, beating constantly. When all combined, continue to beat for several minutes.
- Place large spoonfuls on baking sheet and shape into shallow cups.
- Bake at 225 degrees F for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Remove the meringues from the sheet quickly and cool them on rack.
- Once cooled, fill with the strawberries.
- Sugar: 11g
- Calcium: 8mg
- Calories: 47kcal
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fat: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 8mg
- Protein: 1g
- Sodium: 36mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!