Prepare a no-bake pudding to add a creamier taste to your ordinary fruit tarts. You can even adjust the recipe to include your preferred fruits.
How To Make Fruit Tart With Pudding
- Pour crumbs into bowl.
- Pour butter and milk over crackers and stir with spoon until mixed well.
- Line tart molds with cupcake liners.
- Push crumbs onto cupcake liner until base is shaped.
- Continue steps for remaining tarts.
- Place in fridge for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, milk and vanilla.
- Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour on tarts. Top with fruit.
- Sugar: 28g
- Calcium: 107mg
- Calories: 432kcal
- Carbohydrates: 71g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Fat: 13g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 202mg
- Protein: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 641mg
- Vitamin A: 236IU
- Vitamin C: 4mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!