Prepare a no-bake pudding to add a creamier taste to your ordinary fruit tarts. You can even adjust the recipe to include your preferred fruits.
Fruit Tart With Pudding Recipe
- 4 cup. graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tbsp. butter melted
- 6 tbsp. milk
- 3.9 oz instant vanilla pudding
- 1 ½ cup. cold milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 strawberries sliced
- ½ cup raspberries
- Pour crumbs into bowl.
- Pour butter and milk over crackers and stir with spoon until mixed well.
- Line tart molds with cupcake liners.
- Push crumbs onto cupcake liner until base is shaped.
- Continue steps for remaining tarts.
- Place in fridge for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, milk and vanilla.
- Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour on tarts. Top with fruit.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!