We love cinnamon sugar cookies, especially when they’re from Mrs. Fields. Try out this classic copycat cookie recipe for a wonderful treat.
How To Make Classic Cinnamon Sugar Cookies From Mrs. Fields
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat butter and sugar until creamed.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
- Then add remaining ingredients except for 1/4 cup granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- Mix well.
- Scoop teaspoonfuls on baking sheet.
- For rolling, in a small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Dredge each dough ball in the mix.
- Place back on cooking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Place on wire rack to cool.