We love cinnamon sugar cookies, especially when they’re from Mrs. Fields. Try out this classic copycat cookie recipe for a wonderful treat. You can also use this recipe as a base for your Halloween sugar cookies. It has just enough cinnamon to perfectly complement the icing.
How To Make Classic Cinnamon Sugar Cookies Recipe From Mrs. Fields
Recreate the cinnamon sugar cookies by Mrs. Fields in less than 30 minutes. These soft and chewy cookies are filled with sweet nostalgia in every bite.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat the butter and ½ cup of granulated sugar until creamed. Add egg, vanilla, and brown sugar. Continue creaming. Scrape the sides clean.
- Then add the baking soda, salt, cream of tartar, and flour. Fold until evenly incorporated.
- In a small bowl, mix remaining sugar and cinnamon.
- Scoop your cookie dough then dredge each dough ball in the mix. Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Place on a wire rack to cool and serve.
- Sugar: 22g
- Calcium: 18mg
- Calories: 244kcal
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Cholesterol: 41mg
- Fat: 10g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 54mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 123mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 309IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
ConclusionEither you're making a cookie gift basket to spread cheers for the holidays, or just plainly don't want to run out of baked treats to munch on in the afternoon when you feel like it, this classic traditional cookie recipe taste just like Mrs. Fields' and they are worth giving it a try in the kitchen!
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!