Trios are a brand-new gluten free cookie making their Girl Scout debut this year. It’s a yummy mix of chocolate, peanut butter and oats. Make your own copycat version at home!
How To Make Copycat Trio Girl Scout Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter creamy
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup white sugar granulated
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup whole-grain oats
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing bowl, beat all the ingredients thoroughly until the chocolate chips are spread out and a dough is formed.
- Spoon the dough onto a baking sheet and bake it in the oven for 10-12 minutes, or at least until the cookies turn light golden brown.
- Take out the baking sheet and it let cool for a few minutes. Afterward, have some cookies and enjoy!