Mix up your birthday routine and make a classic Mrs. Fields chocolate chip cookie cake! This cookie cake is crisp on the outside and gooey on the inside. Show off your creative side and decorate with colored icing.
How To Make Mrs. Fields Copycat Cookie Cake
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup browned butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. milk
- 1/2 tsp. water
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, beat sugars and butter until fluffy.
- Add in eggs, vanilla, milk, and water and continue mixing until incorporated.
- Whisk until mixture has no lumps.
- Let stand for 3 minutes and whisk for 30 seconds.
- Repeat until mixture thickens and shines.
- Mix in flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- Place dough on a baking sheet and flatten.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Using a spatula, transfer cookie cake to a cooling rack.
- Cool completely before decorating.