Ham and Veggie Quiche Recipe
This hearty quiche will blow you away. There are so many flavors in this dish, yet they all complement each other in the perfect way that will wow you. If you eat this for breakfast, you won’t be hungry the rest of the, trust us on this one.
How To Make Ham and Veggie Quiche
A delightful meal that is both hearty and savory without being too filling. This wonderful dish is perfect for those who'd enjoy serving interesting dishes among friends and family, or may it even be a decadent breakfast for one!
Preheat 450 degrees F. Bake pie crust in a 9-inch glass pie plate for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350 degrees F. Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add all of the vegetables and ham to pan.
- Toss together to heat through.
- Remove from heat.
- Lightly beat eggs with evaporated milk. Set aside.
- Layer ham and veggie mixture, cheese and garlic on crust.
- Pour egg mixture over filling and season with salt and pepper.
- Gently set pie pan on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until set.
- Remove from oven and let stand on cooling rack about 10 minutes before cutting.
- Calcium: 151mg
- Calories: 273kcal
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Cholesterol: 81mg
- Fat: 19g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 250mg
- Protein: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 408mg
- Sugar: 5g
- Vitamin A: 590IU
- Vitamin C: 5mg