Cut back on time and carbs by baking this crustless quiche filled with crispy bacon and topped with red tomato slices. If you don’t have Gruyere cheese on hand, you can substitute it with an equal amount of shredded Swiss cheese.
Crustless Bacon and Tomato Quiche Recipe
- 6 slices bacon
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cup Gruyere cheese shredded
- 1 tomato small, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Grease a 9" cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Cook bacon in the microwave for 30-45 seconds, crumble and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, yogurt, milk, nutmeg, and salt.
In the pan, layer half of the shredded cheese, half of the bacon, and repeat.
- Cover with egg mixture and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees.
Remove quiche from oven and place sliced tomatoes on top.
- Bake quiche for about an additional 20 minutes until the eggs are fully set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let sit 10 minutes before serving.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!