Make a quick and easy mozzarella cheese snack for any time of the day in this microwave quiche recipe. This crowd-pleaser dish will surely spark joy with its buttery breadcrumb crust filled with creamy filling.
How To Make Quick Microwave Quiche
Ready in just 10 minutes, this simple and easy quiche recipe delights cheese lovers with a flavor-loaded snack. The breadcrumb crust is filled with a slightly spicy mozzarella filling and tossed in the microwave.
- Place bread crumbs and shortening in a bowl. Mix well until combined
- Lightly spray a microwave-friendly baking dish of choice.
- Line the baking dish with the crust mixture.
- Flatten with the back of a spoon and microwave at Medium for 3 minutes. Set aside until cool.
- Beat the eggs, milk, salt, and hot sauce together until combined.
- Sprinkle cheese and onion onto the crust. Pour egg mixture.
- Microwave at Medium for another 4 minutes, or until contents are fully cooked.
- Garnish and serve.
- Sugar: 7g
- Calcium: 408mg
- Calories: 535kcal
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Cholesterol: 365mg
- Fat: 31g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 4mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 11g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g
- Potassium: 358mg
- Protein: 27g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Sodium: 1375mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 926IU
- Vitamin C: 4mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Hash browns and eggs are the perfect breakfast combination and they taste even better as a hash brown quiche.