Burger King Copycat Onion Rings Recipe
This copycat Burger King onion ring recipe is startlingly close to the real thing. Try out these delicious and crisp onion rings as a side dish today
How To Make Burger King Copycat Onion Rings
- Begin this recipe for copycat onions rings by heating your oil in a deep fryer or Dutch oven until it reaches 365 degrees. While your oil is heating, make your breading station.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in one bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg and milk. Set aside.
- Ready a wire rack with paper towels or aluminum foil underneath for easy cleanup.
- Next, spread out the breadcrumbs on a plate or in a baking dish.
- Once your oil is hot enough, dip each onion slice into the flour and baking powder mixture followed by the milk and egg. Set the onion rings on the wire rack, allowing the excess batter to drip off before coating in the breadcrumbs.
- Fry a few onion rings at a time for about two to three minutes each or until light golden brown.
- Once finished, let drain on paper towels and sprinkle with seasoned salt.