Here’s an easier way to make homemade Caramel apples that your kids will really love.
How To Make Yummy Caramel Apples
Crunchy and sweet caramel apples for a tasty dessert!
- In crockpot, combine caramels and water.
- Cover and cook on high for 1 to 1-1/2 hours, stirring frequently.
- Wash and dry apples.
- Insert stick into stem end of each apple.
- Turn control on low.
- Dip apple into hot caramel and turn to coat entire surface.
- Holding apple above pot, scrape off excess accumulation of caramel from bottom apple.
- Place on sugared wax paper to cool.
- Sugar: 84g
- Calcium: 148mg
- Calories: 474kcal
- Carbohydrates: 102g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Fat: 8g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 407mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 245mg
- Vitamin A: 140IU
- Vitamin C: 9mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Apples soaked in caramel that makes a delicious dessert to munch on.
Pies & Pastries
It's sweet and addicting -- an absolute favorite of kids. Serve this for dessert or birthday parties.
Caramel and apples pair so well, and here's a recipe that transforms it into a delicious cheesecake.
This recipe will ket you be more creative with your usual salad. The mixture of marshmallow, apple, pineapples makes this salad an extraordinary one.