This red wine and balsamic marinade is excellent for all kinds of meat and chicken preparations. It gives the meat and other dishes a rich smokey flavor that compliments the grilled taste on the meat.
Red Wine And Balsamic Marinade Recipe
- 1/3 cup Golden balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 cup olive oil Extra-virgin
- 1 tsp. oregano Fresh
- 2 tsp. rosemary Fresh
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 cup red wine Dry
In a medium or large bowl, mix Worcestershire sauce and balsamic vinegar.
- Stir well until combined.
- Add oregano, rosemary, garlic, and olive oil (use a garlic press to peel and press the garlic).
- Add the red wine to the mixture and place the marinade mixture in a plastic zip-lock bag.
- Place the meat in the marinade in the same bag and refrigerate overnight or for several hours.
- Grill the meat after removing it from the marinade. Although this marinade is mainly meant for meat preparations, you can also use it for grilled vegetables dishes.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!