How To Make Tasty Low-Carb Turkey Fajita Wrap
- 2 tbsp olive oil cold pressed
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 2 red peppers chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 fresh turkey breast thinly sliced
- black pepper
- 4 oz shredded Colby Jack cheese, Monterey Jack, or Cheddar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 6 pcs large red leaf lettuce leaves
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet or frying pan at high temperature.
- Add in the onions, garlic, and red peppers. Cook them until they slightly soften.
- Afterward, add in the turkey breast, chili powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper. Stir for 5 minutes until the ingredients are cooked enough. Note that the ingredients being cooked form your turkey mixture.
- Take a lettuce leaf and spread the turkey mixture over it. Feel free to top it with cheese and sour cream. Afterward, roll the leaf like a burrito. Repeat the process for the other 5 leaves.
- Serve and enjoy your healthy delicious and filling meal.
Calories: 117kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 26mg | Potassium: 179mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 2176IU | Vitamin C: 77mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg