Prized as a Japanese appetizer, this recipe is easy to make and has the perfect salty, crunchy, good-for-you taste.
How To Make Edamame with Sea Salt
- 2 cup Edamame beans in pods
- 1 tbsp. coarse sea salt
- 1/2 cup soy sauce optional
- You can use frozen or fresh edamame beans.
- Snip off the ends if they don't come prepared for you.
- Steam or boil your edamame beans for 4-5 minutes before removing quickly.
- Give them a few seconds in an ice bath to stop the cooking process - this keeps them crunchy.
- Season with the coarse sea salt and serve immediately.
- Serve with soy sauce for dipping.