The Super Bowl is coming up, and you what that means? Apart from the football games, we know you’ll be planning on the snacks. This year, skip the fatty and oily appetizers and why not opt for healthier choices? Edamame is full of fiber, protein, and other nutrients that will offset the damage of the other Super Bowl Snacks, and this egg roll recipe is perfect if you’re looking for a healthier, tastier game day option.
How To Make Baked Edamame Egg Rolls
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Slice the mushrooms, cabbage, celery, scallions, and carrots.
- Mince the ginger and garlic.
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok or large skillet and add in the scallions and garlic.
- Cook for one minute, then add in the other sliced ingredients along with the edamame.
- Pour in the vingegar, sugar, and soy sauce.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes and let cool.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the eggroll filling onto each wrapper.
- Roll the bottom corner first, and then bring in the sides and roll it all the way.
- Seal by brushing with water.
- Repeat for all the egg rolls.
- Lightly spritz the rolls with cooking spray and bake for 20 minutes.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 44mg
- Calories: 56kcal
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 158mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 117mg
- Vitamin A: 1174IU
- Vitamin C: 13mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!