Del Taco has some of the most flavorful tacos that you will ever try. This recipe will provide taco meat that tastes amazingly similar to the real thing. Make this at home and use your favorite toppings for an awesome meal.
How To Make Del Taco Copycat Beef Tacos
- 1 ½ tbsp Corn Flour
- 4 ½ tsp Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Onion Powder
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Seasoned Salt
- ½ tsp Paprika
- ¼ tsp Cumin
- ½ tsp Garlic Salt
- ¼ tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Dried Minced Onion
- ½ tsp Beef Bouillon
- ¼ tsp Ground Red Pepper
- 1 1/3 lb Lean Ground Chuck
- 1 cup Water
- Taco Shells for serving
- Begin this recipe for Del Taco copycat ground beef tacos by combining your corn flour, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, seasoned salt, paprika, cumin, garlic salt, sugar, dried onion, bouillon, and red pepper in a small bowl.
- Stir well until combined fully.
- Continue by heating a large skillet over medium heat.
- Once hot, add the ground chuck. Break up any large chunks with your spatula and continue cooking until browned. Remove from the heat and drain any liquid from the pan.
- Return the pan to the heat and add your seasonings. Stir and toss the pan well to combine.
- Stir in your water and then reduce the heat to medium-low and let simmer for about 20 minutes or until the water has cooked out.
- Assemble your tacos in hard taco shells and top with your favorite fresh ingredients to garnish.