Save this copycat recipe for a fancy evening dinner. This copycat version of Cheesecake Factory’s Steak Diane has a wonderful white wine sauce that your family will want for dinner over and over again.
How To Make Copycat Cheesecake Factory Steak Diane
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 12 oz. Beef Tenderloin cut into 2" pieces
- 1 tsp. Salt for seasoning
- 1 tsp. ground pepper for seasoning
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms sliced
- 3 tbsp. onions chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tbsp. prepared Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup beef stock
- 1/4 cup cream
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Heat 1 Tbs.
- butter on large skillet over medium heat.
- Season beef with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add steak to skillet and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Turn over and cook for 1 minute.
- Transfer steaks to oven pan and keep warm in oven.
- Add onions to skillet and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add wine and Worcestershire sauce.
- Bring in boil. Stir in mustard.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Add beef stock and cream.
- Cook 2 minutes.
- Pour sauce over steaks.
Calories: 362kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 95mg | Sodium: 243mg | Potassium: 423mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 394IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 2mg