This original cheesecake recipe is a classic dessert that many love and enjoy. It is the perfect mixture of that light cheesy flavor mixed with the slightly spiced flavor in the crust.
Looking for more cheesecake flavors? This copycat Cheesecake Factory pumpkin cheesecake is brimming with pumpkin flavors. Absolutely perfect for Thanksgiving and fall dinners!
How To Make Copycat Cheesecake Factory Original Cheesecake
This original cheesecake recipe creates a rich and creamy cheesecake that’s perfectly sweet and tangy.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix until the texture resembles wet sand.
- Press the mixture onto the bottom and along the sides of a 9-inch springform cake tin and set aside in a chilled area. Allow to firm up, at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl attached to a hand beater, cream together eggs and sugar until pale and fluffy, roughly 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the yogurt or sour cream, cream cheese, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Continue creaming.
- Fold in the flour until evenly incorporated.
- Once your crust is firm, wrap the bottom of your cake tin with aluminum foil.
- Pour your prepared filling into your crust.
- Transfer into either a braising or roasting pan and fill it up with enough hot water to cover at least ⅓ of your cake tin.
- Bake until a cake tester comes out clean, roughly 1½ hours. You may need to fill up more water while baking.
- Once baked, set aside while still in the braising or roasting pan at room temperature to cool down completely.
- Once cool, remove from the braising or roasting pan, and set aside in a chilled area until completely chilled and filling has set, anywhere from 6 hours to overnight.
- Once chilled and set, remove from the springform brace. Portion accordingly. Garnish with whipped cream and your chosen fruit accompaniment. Serve.
- Sugar: 55g
- Calcium: 234mg
- Calories: 906kcal
- Carbohydrates: 69g
- Cholesterol: 186mg
- Fat: 67g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 16g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g
- Potassium: 315mg
- Protein: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 35g
- Sodium: 520mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 2206IU
- Vitamin C: 4mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!