How To Make Margarita
- Lime wedges for rimming glass and for optional garnish
- Kosher salt as needed, placed in a shallow dish
- Ice crushed, as desired
- 2 oz tequila
- 1 oz triple sec
- 1 lime juiced
- Run a wedge of lime around the rim of a glass. Dip into salt.
- Fill the glass with ice. Add tequila, triple sec and lime juice.
- Stir well and serve with a lime wedge if desired.
Calories: 226kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin C: 9mg