This London Broil recipe is a one-pot wonder that’s so easy. I was shopping yesterday and the London broil was on sale so I decided to make this recipe. Hope your family likes it too. You can substitute 3-4 chickens breasts in this dish if desired.
How To Make Luscious London Broil from Your Slow Cooker
Make meal times easy with this luscious London broil from your slow cooker recipe. Juicy and tender round steak, slow cooked with herbs like oregano and basil.
- 2 lb top round steak, or round steak at room temperature
- 16 oz condensed mushroom soup
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¾ cup beef broth
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- ¾ tsp dried basil
- ¾ tsp dried oregano
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup tomatoes and mixed greens, or sidings of your choice per serving
- ¼ cup sauce, per serving
- 3 wheat bread, per serving
- Heat up a skillet with oil over high heat. Add your beef and sear evenly on all sides. Transfer to your slow cooker.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except for the seasonings, and toss to combine.
- Cover and cook on Low for 7 to 8 hours.
- Once cooked, drain the beef and set it aside to rest in a warm area.
- Season the remaining liquid in the slow cooker to taste with salt and pepper.
- Once your beef has rested, slice accordingly. Serve with the sauce on the side and your chosen sidings.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 77mg
- Calories: 451kcal
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Cholesterol: 144mg
- Fat: 11g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 7mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 1104mg
- Protein: 61g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 1647mg
- Vitamin A: 32IU
- Vitamin C: 12mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!