This simple Easter roast only needs a few ingredients and is roasted to perfection! Baste in canned soups for a moist and savory main dish.
How To Make Easter Roast
- 3 cans French onion soup
- 3 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 8 cup water
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 10 lb. boneless beef chuck roast
- Pour the soups and water into a roasting pan.
- Whisk until well mixed and add the onion powder.
- Put the roast in the liquid and spoon soup on top.
- Cover and set to 300 degrees.
- Cook 6 hours until the beef is tender.
- Serve alongside roasted vegetables.20