This simple Easter roast only needs a few ingredients and is roasted to perfection! Baste in canned soups for a moist and savory main dish.
How To Make Easter Roast
- 3 cans French onion soup
- 3 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 8 cups water
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 10 lbs boneless beef chuck roast
- Pour the soups and water into a roasting pan. Whisk until they are well-mixed then add the onion powder.
- Place the roast in the mixture and spoon soup on top.
- Cover the pan and cook its contents for 6 hours at 300 degrees Fahrenheit until the beef becomes tender.
- Once your easter roast is done cooking, serve it alongside some roasted vegetables. Bon apetit!