How To Make Tuna Mac and Cheese
Tuna mac and cheese is an easy, no-fuss meal that is perfect for busy weeknights. It also gives this classic dish a lighter twist.
- Cook the macaroni according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine tuna (water drained), green peas, parmesan cheese, and alfredo sauce. Stir until well blended.
- Add the macaroni. Toss until the macaroni are coated with the mixture.
- Transfer everything to a baking dish. Top with sharp cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Serve.
- Sugar: 6g
- Calcium: 255mg
- Calories: 609kcal
- Carbohydrates: 52g
- Cholesterol: 123mg
- Fat: 30g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 8g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g
- Potassium: 317mg
- Protein: 29g
- Saturated Fat: 16g
- Sodium: 1175mg
- Vitamin A: 563IU
- Vitamin C: 15mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Enjoy game days with our baked beans recipe! It comes with hot dogs, a mix of pork and beans and sweet tones of molasses and mustard.