A complete meal with chicken, rotini, and broccoli.
How To Make Chicken Dijon Pasta Salad
- 4 oz rotini uncooked and packaged
- 8 oz yogurt plain and made with skim milk
- 1/3 cup wheat germ
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup chicken breasts without skin cooked & diced
- 3/4 cup broccoli florets diced
- 1/2 cup tomato chopped & seeded
- 1/3 cup red onion chopped
- Cook the rotini according to its package directions.
- In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, wheat germ, vinegar, mustard, and pepper. Mix well.
- Add the rotini and the remaining ingredients into the bowl.
- Feel free to sprinkle your chicken dijon pasta salad with additional wheat germ before serving. Bon apetit!