Create an easy but filling dish with this chicken pasta salad recipe! Pasta and chicken are tossed in a mustard and yogurt dressing to add tang and bite to the meal.
How To Make Chicken Dijon Pasta Salad
This chicken pasta salad recipe creates a filling and lunch meal of tender chicken, fusilli, and crunchy broccoli, all smothered in a creamy dressing.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the yogurt or sour cream, vinegar, mustard. Mix until well incorporated.
- Season with salt and ground pepper to taste. Adjust accordingly.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients, except for the ¼ cup of chicken breasts and breadcrumbs.
- Pour in your salad dressing and mix further to combine.
- Top the salad with the remaining chicken breasts and breadcrumbs before serving!
- Sugar: 11g
- Calcium: 233mg
- Calories: 574kcal
- Carbohydrates: 68g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- Fat: 17g
- Fiber: 5g
- Iron: 3mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 7g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g
- Potassium: 806mg
- Protein: 35g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 608mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 785IU
- Vitamin C: 38mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!