This cheesy chicken spaghetti recipe is perfect for any occasion! The veggies and extra ingredients added in the dish help add some extra color and flavor to this pasta dish.
How To Make Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
- 1 chicken whole
- 12 oz spaghetti
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 8 oz Velveeta cheese diced for easier melting
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 jar pimentos small jar
- 1 can black olives sliced, small can
- Boil chicken until cooked through. Remove chicken from water to cool and debone chicken once cooled down.
- Boil spaghetti in the water used to cook the chicken. Sauté onions & celery in butter until onions are transparent.
- Add all ingredients in a large casserole dish and cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Serve with garlic bread & salad.
Calories: 1179kcal | Carbohydrates: 88g | Protein: 65g | Fat: 63g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 192mg | Sodium: 3652mg | Potassium: 1056mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 2363IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 443mg | Iron: 5mg