This mustard pork chops recipe is an easy and flavorful dish to prepare at home! The blend of the spices in the mustard accented the flavor of the chops perfectly.
How To Make Spicy Brown Mustard Pork Chops
A juicy and flavorful pork chop dish that’s marinated in a spicy mustard sauce. You’ll want to try out this mustard pork chops recipe for lunch and dinner.
- Combine all ingredients for the brown mustard. Mix until sugar has dissolved and spices have evenly incorporated. Set aside.
- Combine the salt, pepper, and garlic powder then set aside.
- Layer the pork chops onto a baking sheet. Spread roughly 1 tablespoon of mustard evenly on both sides of the pork chops then, season with the salt mixture.
- Heat up a large skillet with oil and transfer the flour onto a flat dish. Dredge the pork chops in flour, then place them into the skillet with oil.
- Pan-fry the pork chops for roughly 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and fully cooked.
- Drain on a rack lined with paper towels then serve together with ¼ cup each of the vegetables and potatoes, and 1 tablespoon of mustard on the side.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 61mg
- Calories: 604kcal
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Cholesterol: 180mg
- Fat: 20g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 4mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 9g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g
- Potassium: 1132mg
- Protein: 64g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 975mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 45IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!