If you are craving for corned beef with a twist, there is no need to look around for an expensive restaurant. You can make your old-time favorite at home by following this simple Diner-Style Corned Beef Hash recipe. Apart from the fact that corned beef is easy to purchase in supermarkets, this recipe can be prepared without hassles so you can prepare this delicious dish whenever you’re in the mood! This can be served with a soup or rice and can be eaten any time of the day.
How To Make Diner-Style Corned Beef Hash
- 4 medium unpeeled white potatoes washed
- 3 tbsp oil
- 8 fried eggs
- 4 lbs corned beef brisket
- 1 piece Spanish onion diced
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp green bell pepper chopped
- Ground pepper to taste
- Cook corned beef as desired and cool after cooking.
- If you are using pre-cooked corned beef, just dice.
- Boil potatoes for 45 minutes with salt and refrigerate after cooking.
- Dice corned beef, onion and potatoes and place them into a bowl.
- Add salt and pepper, mix and form into patties then wrap in plastic then refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Heat pan and put some oil then cook beef hash patties until both sides are brown.
- Serve with fried eggs on top or scrambled eggs mixed in.