Celery adds a fresh crunch to any burger!
How To Make Celery Burgers
These celery burgers is a wonderful blend of good lean beef along with Worcestershire sauce. An added crunch from the celery bits makes this stand out from your regular patty.
- Put ground beef in a large bowl.
- Chop celery very finely (the smaller the celery pieces the better the burgers hold together while cooking).
- Add salt and pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix ingredients well.
- Form patties and cook over medium charcoal grill (or gas grill if you must) until done.
- Serve on buns with condiments.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 48mg
- Calories: 323kcal
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Cholesterol: 141mg
- Fat: 11g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 6mg
- Potassium: 970mg
- Protein: 49g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 234mg
- Vitamin A: 269IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!