This simple jelly is a refreshing and unexpected spread for a variety of breads.
How To Make Cantaloupe Jelly
A simple way to keep cantaloupe for months. This tasty jelly recipe is a balanced blend of the delicate flavor of cantaloupe rounded off by the sweet and tangy essence of tangerine.
- Place cantaloupe covered with sugar in a covered bowl and put in refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Drain the cantaloupe, pouring off the sugar and liquid in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium flame and boil for 5 minutes.
- Add diced cantaloupe, vanilla extract and peel.
- Insert candy thermometer and simmer, stirring occasionally until the thermometer reaches jelly temperature.
- Pour into sterilized jars; seal with wax and store in cool place.
- Sugar: 15g
- Calcium: 3mg
- Calories: 58kcal
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 76mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 5mg
- Vitamin A: 959IU
- Vitamin C: 10mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Rice & Risotto
Pies & Pastries
Dip, Sauce & Condiment
Pan-Fry & Skillet