Even if these chicken tenders from The Cheesecake Factory are normally served as appetizers, you can still enjoy it as a main course! Serve with your favorite honey mustard dip.
How To Make Appetizing Chicken Tenders From The Cheesecake Factory
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic granulated
- 4 lb chicken breast skinless and boneless
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, crumbs, salt, pepper and garlic together.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the mixture and shake off any excess moisture.
- Deep fry the breasts in 375 degrees Fahrenheit oil for about 1 to 2 minutes or until they become golden brown.
- You may now serve your delectable chicken tenders. Bon apetit!