Who can’t turn down a Mexican casserole recipe with ground beef, bell peppers, chopped onions and so much more?
How To Make Lynn's Microwave Mexican Casserole
A microwave creation in a casserole form. Lynn's special Mexican casserole serves it with ground meat, bell peppers, tomatoes, tortillas, chips and lots of cheese.
- Crumble ground beef into a microwave-safe baking dish.
- Add green bell pepper and onion.
- Microwave on high for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the meat loses its pink color and the vegetables are tender; drain.
- Mix in taco seasoning mix, tomato sauce, tomato paste, black olives, water and chili powder.
- Microwave at medium power for 10 to 15 seconds, or until thick.
- In a small bowl blend together sour cream, eggs and pepper.
Place tortillas in the bottom of a 13x9-inch pan and cover with half the meat mixture followed by half the sour cream mixture. Repeat.
- Sprinkle with broken corn chips and Monterey Jack cheese.
- Microwave on medium for 10 to 15 seconds, or until the cheese melts.
- Serve hot.
- Sugar: 7g
- Calcium: 334mg
- Calories: 545kcal
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Cholesterol: 127mg
- Fat: 36g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 4mg
- Potassium: 638mg
- Protein: 23g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Sodium: 1286mg
- Vitamin A: 1480IU
- Vitamin C: 17mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!