This luscious chicken casserole has a smooth and delicate flavor that is downright addictive!
How To Make Luscious Chicken Casserole
This creamy chicken casserole recipe cooks the meat in a bed of cream of chicken soup and sour cream. It turns thick and rich to compliment the chicken bits.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine crushed crackers and melted butter in a mixing bowl. Stir to evenly incorporate and set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, combine poached chicken, condensed chicken soup, sour cream, and chicken broth. Stir to evenly incorporate.
- Grease your casserole then spread half of your cracker topping at the bottom of the greased casserole.
- Pour your chicken mixture and sprinkle the remaining cracker topping on top.
- Bake for approximately 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately!
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 141mg
- Calories: 1221kcal
- Carbohydrates: 67g
- Cholesterol: 280mg
- Fat: 79g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 7mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 24g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 11g
- Potassium: 774mg
- Protein: 59g
- Saturated Fat: 36g
- Sodium: 1740mg
- Trans Fat: 2g
- Vitamin A: 1791IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!