Your family will just love this tater tot casserole recipe. The combination of ground beef, tater tots, two types of soups, and Cheddar cheese makes this dish worth checking out.
How To Make Easy Tater Tot Casserole
Try this dangerously delicious tater tot casserole recipe for a heavenly twist on the classic snack. Its made with layers of ground beef, creamy soup, cheese, and tater tots for a flavorful baked side.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Take out a bowl and mix together the cream of mushroom soup and the cream of celery soup.
- Set the soup mixture aside.
Transfer the ground beef into a 9x13-in. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with peas, Worcestershire sauce, onion, and cheese.
- Top with the soup mixture and arrange the tater tots on top.
- Bake the casserole in your preheated oven for one hour and then serve.
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 267mg
- Calories: 677kcal
- Carbohydrates: 39g
- Cholesterol: 116mg
- Fat: 44g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 4mg
- Potassium: 821mg
- Protein: 32g
- Saturated Fat: 17g
- Sodium: 1243mg
- Vitamin A: 460IU
- Vitamin C: 15mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!