Can’t find the time to make some delicious mouth-watering burgers? Well, we found an easy way to solve your troubles. Why not make it into a pie? Check out our Cheeseburger Pie recipe.
How To Make Cheeseburger Pie
Turn your burgers into pies with this cheeseburger pie recipe. That's right, the goodness of a cheeseburger, ground beef, cheese, and onions all rolled up into a savory pie.
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees F.
- Cook beef, onion, salt and pepper in large skillet until meat is brown and onion is soft.
- Drain off fat and pour meat into a 10 inch pyrex dish which has been sprayed with cooking oil; set aside.
- Combine in blender Cheddar cheese, biscuit mix, eggs and milk; blend until smooth. Pour over meat mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Sugar: 6g
- Calcium: 280mg
- Calories: 317kcal
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Cholesterol: 186mg
- Fat: 17g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 539mg
- Protein: 31g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 504mg
- Vitamin A: 488IU
- Vitamin C: 4mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!