Nothing can beat a traditional homemade cheeseburger that’s fresh off the pan. For this year, why not level it up? Make a cheeseburger classy by serving this cheesy hamburger crescent casserole this holiday! Enjoy bits of cheesy meat and flaky pastry all in one plate.
How To Make Cheesy Hamburger Crescent Casserole
This hamburger casserole recipe makes a loaded and hearty meal of beef, smothered in a cheesy-creamy sauce, enveloped in a buttery crescent crust.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook the ground beef in a saucepan until brown. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the fat from the saucepan.
- Pour the cream of mushroom and ⅓ cup of cheese into the beef and set aside.
- Dust your working area with flour and roll your crescent dough. Divide into half, and press half of the dough over the bottom of an ungreased casserole.
- Pour the beef mixture over dough that has been pressed to the bottom of the baking dish.
- Top the dish with the remaining dough, trim the edge if necessary and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is slightly brown.
- Once done, let it rest for 10 mins. Garnish with alfalfa sprouts if desired and serve!
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 95mg
- Calories: 311kcal
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Cholesterol: 61mg
- Fat: 23g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 8g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
- Potassium: 223mg
- Protein: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Sodium: 454mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 113IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!