This delicious copycat Hardee’s mushroom and swiss burger will be a filling meal. With this copycat recipe you can have the same Hardee’s burger at half the cost.
How To Make Copycat Hardee's Mushroom and Swiss Burger
- 5 oz. Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup
- 1 pkg. fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 4 slices Imported swiss cheese
- 4 lb hamburger patty
- 1/2 tsp Accent seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Seasoned Salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- Begin by mixing the mushroom soup, mushrooms and worcestershire sauce together.
- On low heat let this mix simmer on your stove top.
- Then in another mixing bowl mix the Accent seasoning, seasoned salt and ground pepper together.
- Season the patties with this mix and fry or grill until done.
- Put the patties onto a bun and add the swiss cheese.
- Top with sauce and any extra ingredients.