This salmon tastes just like the one on Olive Garden’s menu. It is perfectly flavored and cooked making it a healthier option than most Italian cuisine.
How To Make Olive Garden’s Herb Grilled Salmon
- 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 lemons halved
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Set an oiled grill to medium heat.
- Brush the salmon with oil and season it with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon skin on the grill sidedown.
- Cook the salmon, flipping it regularly until it is cooked through.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning over the top of the salmon.
- Once the salmon is cooked, serve it with rice and lemon.