This is the perfect drink to warm you up from the inside out. Lots of spices make this mulled wine recipe perfect for those chilly months.
How To Make Brock's Best Mullled Wine
An aromatic spiced wine recipe that gives off an earthy and nutty taste with every sip.
- In a saucepan, boil the sugar and water for 5 minutes.
- Add the cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg and let the mixture soak overnight.
- Strain and return to a saucepan.
- Grate the thin outer layer of the lemon and orange peels to make a zest.
- Then add the zest, wine, and lemon juice to the sugar mixture.
- Heat thoroughly and serve.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!