Southern Comfort Punch Recipe
This elaborate drink will impress party guests and ensure that everyone has a good time.
How To Make Southern Comfort Punch
Feel the warmth of the south with this fruit punch recipe.
- In a large punch bowl, combine orange juice concentrate, banana daiquiri mix and lemon juice.
- Stir to blend.
- Slowly add ginger ale.
- Remove excess foam with a spoon and stir in Southern Comfort.
- Add lemonade ice ring.
- To make lemonade ice ring, in a round mold, place some sliced lemons, oranges and lime rings in the bottom.
- Place cherries in the center of the orange rings.
Slowly add lemonade just to cover. Freeze.
- Remove mold from freezer and add more fruit and mint leaves.
- Slowly fill with lemonade and freeze again.
- Place frozen ice ring in punch.
- Calcium: 6mg
- Calories: 28kcal
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 27mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 3mg
- Sugar: 6g
- Vitamin A: 11IU
- Vitamin C: 9mg