There’s nothing better on a hot day than the refreshing taste of fresh-squeezed lemonade! With this simple and easy recipe, feel free to kick back and enjoy yourself with an ice-cold beverage.
How To Make Fresh Lemonade
This lemonade recipe is zesty and freshly squeezed. Refreshing lemon slices with sweet syrup and tangy lemon juice. A homemade drink to quench your thirst.
- In a medium-sized pot, boil water over low heat.
- Very carefully add the sugar to the boiling water to make simple syrup and stir until completely dissolved.
- Transfer to a bowl and set aside to cool down completely.
- In a large jug or a punch bowl, combine the lemon juice, cooled simple syrup, cold water, lemon slices, and ice.
- Stir well to mix and serve ice-cold!
- Sugar: 26g
- Calcium: 10mg
- Calories: 108kcal
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 54mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 9mg
- Vitamin C: 21mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!