This is a fun party punch, whether you’re serving it alcoholic or not – either way it’s fruity and fabulous.
How To Make Sangria Punch
- 3/4 cup Lemonade or Pink Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix
- 1 qt. cold reduced calorie cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 cup cold orange juice
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3 cup cold club soda
- 2 medium oranges sliced
- 2 medium limes sliced
- Empty drink mix into large pitcher.
- Add cranberry juice cocktail, orange juice and lime juice; stir until drink mix is completely dissolved.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Stir in club soda and fruit. Serve over ice cubes in tall glasses.
- Tip: Add 1 C. mixed berries with the sliced fruit. For a change of pace, substitute orange juice for the cranberry juice cocktail.
- Variation: For an Adult Sangria add 1 bottle red wine and 3/4 C. raspberry flavored vodka. Substitute reduced calorie Cran-Raspberry juice for Cranberry juice. Garnish with frozen raspberries.