Cool Summer Drink Recipe
This drink is so refreshing it will keep you going for refills. The flavor is not tart, but just the right sweetness and will have you set your lemonade to the side. This is all you need.
How To Make Cool Summer Drink
Nothing beats a refreshing drink to cool you down in the heat. This recipe for a fantastic cool summer drink is a blend of plump strawberries and limes for a terrific flavor combination.
- Fill gallon container or pitcher with water and add sugar - you need to sweeten your water before you add the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix until the water is clear.
- Squeeze juice of limes into the water, adding some pulp as well.
- Wash and cut strawberry and put in blender.
With about 2 cups of lime water, pulse strawberries in blender a few times.
- Do not liquify, just enough to have small bits floating in the water.
- Pour strawberry mixture into lime water and mix until it is blended together.
- Add ice and chill in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
- Calcium: 12mg
- Calories: 37kcal
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 46mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Sugar: 7g
- Vitamin A: 17IU
- Vitamin C: 14mg