Here’s another must-try Thanksgiving punch recipe. It’s a concoction of red wine, whiskey, ginger ale, and cranberry juice filled with frozen cranberries, apple slices, and orange slices as sinkers. The result is a gorgeously festive and fresh-looking cocktail. Bring out the holiday cutleries and glasses to pour the Thanksgiving drinks into as the perfect beverage to go with this turkey recipe.
Tips on Making Thanksgiving Punch
Here are helpful tips in making this fall punch recipe the hit of your party:
- Make it a few hours or a day ahead. The flavors will develop as it chills in the fridge.
- If you’re in for a more intense flavor, use ginger beer instead of ginger ale.
- Explore with other flavors by substituting cranberry juice with blood orange juice, apple cider, or grape juice.
- Add other fresh fruits for sinkers like blueberries, grapes, and perhaps even some sliced peaches.
- Serve the drinks with cinnamon sticks as stirrers.
Thanksgiving Punch Recipe Video
How To Make Thanksgiving Punch
A boozy holiday punch made with red wine, ginger ale, cranberry juice, and whiskey with fresh orange and apple slices and cranberries to make it look festive!
In a large punch bowl, combine all ingredients together.
Keep the punch chilled for at least 2 hours before serving.
To serve, have your guests help themselves with ice cubes before adding the punch. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I make this Thanksgiving punch recipe non-alcoholic?
Yes! To make a kid-friendly mocktail, you can leave out the red wine and whiskey and use cola or sprite and grape juice instead.
Can I make this punch recipe ahead?
Yes! It’ll taste even better after sitting in the fridge for 1 day.
Good conversations are best with good people, good food, and sparkling beverages. Your guests will surely be entertained and will feel the holiday spirit with this festive Thanksgiving punch cocktail!
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!