A bit of color can make any dish unique and interesting. If you’re planning on serving punch at your next special occasion, give it some life by making it blue. Try out this blue punch recipe first and if you like it, you can even try it with other colors.
How To Make Baby Blue Punch
This blue punch recipe is easy to make if you want to add a bit of fun and color to your drink.
- Mix Kool-Aid with sugar and 8 cups of water. Stir until sugar is melted.
- Mix 2 cups of this with 2 cups of Sprite.
- Pour into small containers, or ice cube trays, and place in the freezer to make "ice" that will not water down the punch as it melts.
- Refrigerate the remaining Kool-Aid mixture and Sprite.
- At serving time, place frozen cubes in a punch bowl and add the chilled Kool-Aid mixture and Sprite. A sugar-free version can be made by using sugar-free Kool-Aid and Sprite Zero.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Sugar: 48g
- Calcium: 12mg
- Calories: 190kcal
- Carbohydrates: 49g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 3mg
- Protein: 1g
- Sodium: 35mg
- Vitamin A: 1IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!