Kid Friendly Margarita Punch Recipe
Don’t leave the kids out of the Fiesta! Make this fun and festive punch for them and other teetotalers. It is a great all-purpose punch that works perfectly with Mexican menus, grilled food, and any outdoor gathering.
How To Make Kid Friendly Margarita Punch
A kid-friendly drink that's ideal to serve during fiestas.
- Combine the concentrates, powdered sugar, and crushed ice in a large freezer proof container.
- Cover tightly and freeze for at least one hour and up to a month.
- Place the frozen mixture into a large punch bowl.
- Slowly pour in the soda and add the lime and lemon slices.
- Serve in chilled salt rimmed glasses.
- Makes 4 servings.
- Calcium: 6mg
- Calories: 157kcal
- Carbohydrates: 41g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 32mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 17mg
- Sugar: 38g
- Vitamin C: 8mg