This strawberry trifle is a real sweet way to celebrate any occasion! It is always a crowd-pleaser.
How To Make Strawberry-Sugar Biscuit Trifle
Enjoy the exquisiteness of this dessert and be amazed by the sweetness and the hint of tanginess from the strawberry and the orange juice.
- Prepare sugar biscuits and trifle custard (click on the links for the recipes).
- Cut sugar biscuits in half; brush cut sides evenly with 5 tablespoons orange liqueur or juice.
- Line bottom of a 4-quart bowl or trifle bowl with eight sugar biscuit halves.
- Arrange strawberry halves around lower edge of bowl.
- Spoon one-third of trifle custard evenly over sugar biscuit halves.
- Top with 1/3 of remaining strawberry halves.
- Repeat layers twice, ending with strawberry layer.
- Drizzle remaining orange liqueur evenly over top.
- Cover and chill for 3-4 hours.
- Beat whipping cream until foamy; gradually add powdered sugar, beating until soft peaks form.
- Spread over trifle; serve immediately.
- Garnish, if desired.
- Sugar: 14g
- Calcium: 52mg
- Calories: 248kcal
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Cholesterol: 61mg
- Fat: 17g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 250mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Sodium: 19mg
- Vitamin A: 673IU
- Vitamin C: 84mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!