This sweet brownie trifle dessert recipe is always a hit with kids and adults alike. Chunks of brownie and candy bars make up this indulgent dessert.
How To Make M&Ms Brownie Trifle
A chocolatey trifle recipe that layers your childhood favorites, M&M's and Snicker bars. It's a dessert treat that's great for all ages.
- Bake brownies according to pkg. instructions.
- Let cool and cut in to squares.
- Make instant pudding according to pkg. instructions.
- To assemble, layer trifle accordingly in a deep glass bowl or trifle bowl.
- Drizzle brownies with chocolate syrup.
- Layer pudding.
- Layer whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with chopped Snickers bars and M&M's Chocolate Mini Baking Bits.
- Repeat, making at least three layers.
- Finish with a final sprinkling of M&M's Chocolate Mini Baking Bits and Snickers.
- Sugar: 73g
- Calcium: 62mg
- Calories: 590kcal
- Carbohydrates: 96g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Fat: 20g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 28mg
- Protein: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 394mg
- Vitamin A: 116IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
BBQ & Grilled
Bars and Brownies
A fantastic and easy recipe for rich and delicious fudgy brownie trifle. This wonderful dessert is sure to be loved by chocolate lovers and dessert enthusiasts alike!