A sweet mixture of fresh fruits such as peaches, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries with a subtle taste of rum.
How To Make Fruit Trifle
This soft trifle dessert combines four different fruits mixed with a kick of rum for extra flavor. It's layered with a smooth mixed cream mixture that complements that sweet and mildly sour flavor.
- 8 oz low fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup low fat sour cream
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 large peach, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh
- 1 cup blackberries, fresh
- 2 tbsp dark rum
- sprig mint , optional,for garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, and cinnamon.
- Beat until lightly and fluffy.
- In a large bowl, combine the fruits and rum.
- Toss lightly to mix.
Place ⅓ of the fruit mixture in the bottom of a large glass-serving bowl.
- Spread half of the cream cheese mixture over the fruit.
Cover with ⅓ of the fruit, then the remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Top with the rest of the fruit.
- If using, garnish with a sprig of mint.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Sugar: 9g
- Calcium: 126mg
- Calories: 187kcal
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Cholesterol: 34mg
- Fat: 10g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 318mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 206mg
- Vitamin A: 494IU
- Vitamin C: 15mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!