This version of bread pudding will not leave you feeling guilty because it tastes just like the one from Weight Watcher’s.
How To Make Copycat Weight Watcher's Bread Pudding
1 hr 10 mins
- 8 slice whole-wheat bread reduced-calorie, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 4 cup skim milk
- 1 1/3 cup egg substitute fat-free
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray a 2-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place bread in casserole; sprinkle with raisins.
- In medium bowl, combine milk, egg substitute, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon; pour evenly over bread mixture.
- Bake until a knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 55 minutes.
- Cool in pan on a rack 10 minutes. Serve warm.
Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 249mg | Potassium: 424mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 344IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 214mg | Iron: 2mg