Golden Corral is famous for their eat-all-you-can buffet and the icing-on-cake in this gastronomic experience is their mouthwatering banana pudding. Most people who were able to have a taste of this delectable dessert takes note of its richness and creaminess.
Although Golden Corral offers varieties of desserts, the banana pudding is a standout. In a sense, banana pudding is sweet due to its condensed milk base. However, Golden Corrals’ version makes it with the right amount of sweetness that will make anyone crave for more.
Now, don’t worry if you are craving for this sweet treat. We are here to provide you with the copycat recipe of Golden Corral’s banana pudding that will surely take you to cloud nine.
How To Make Copycat Golden Corral Banana Pudding
- 1 oz. milk canned, sweetened, condensed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pkg. vanilla pudding, instant
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 pkg. vanilla wafers
- 3 bananas sliced
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk and water in a large bowl.
- Pour in pudding mix and beat with hand mixer.
- Then place in refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Next, add whipped topping and scoop 1 cup of mixture into your serving plate.
- Cover the mixture with 1/3 each of wafers, bananas and pudding.
- Continue layering in this way finishing with pudding and a final layer of vanilla wafers for presentation.
- Place back in refrigerator for 5 minutes then serve chilled. Keep refrigerated.
Ingredients You Need
Commonly Asked Questions
How long does banana pudding last in the fridge?
When stored in the refrigerator it would last for up to 4 days. The bananas won’t turn brown while mixed in the pudding, but keep in mind that the wafers would turn soggy as time goes by.
One of the key characteristics of this banana pudding is its sweetness -- it is not overly sweet. It can make people go for seconds and enjoy eating it. Give this quick and easy recipe a try. The banana pudding is best served with tea or coffee.