This banana pudding is so easy, and so delicious. All you need is a few ingredients, a slow cooker, and the patience to wait till it comes out as a delicious pudding you can kids can enjoy.
How To Make Crockpot Banana Pudding
3 hrs 5 mins
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 4 bananas
- ½ cup butter softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk
- Put the peeled bananas into a zippered freezer bag and let your kids squish the bananas until they get bored.
- The bananas will still have some chunk in them. If this isn't okay with you, you'll need to use a food processor.
- In a bowl, mix in butter, sugar, vanilla and condensed milk. Beat in your eggs with the mixture. Do this one at a time before adding in your mashed bananas.
- Gradually add in your bicarb soda and flour to the mixture.
- Pour into the slow cooker and cook it on LOW heat for 3-4 hours. Give it a quick stir from time to time.
- Pour into serving dishes and let chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
Calories: 611kcal | Carbohydrates: 91g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 387mg | Potassium: 645mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 62g | Vitamin A: 741IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 316mg | Iron: 1mg